Welcome to Ruiz Combat Grappling!
Thanks for stopping by!
My goal is to provide you with valuable information that will help you become a champion in sport and in life. I hope to help you stay motivated and educated so that you can become the champion that you've always wanted to be.
Over the past twenty years I have studied and competed in Folkstyle Wrestling, Greco Roman & Freestyle Wrestling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo and Sambo. Throughout my years of study and practice I've found several underlying principles that apply to all of these grappling arts.
I have developed a unique and systematic way to train and think about the grappling arts. I will share skills and methodologies that I have mastered by training in Wrestling at the Olympic Training Center and competing on USA's World Championship Grappling Teams (2008, 2009 & 2011).
My system has allowed my athletes and I to enjoy great success. Some of these honors include; state and national wrestling titles, BJJ Pan Am Medals, Grappling titles, MMA titles and more.
Sign up for my free email membership training so that you can get the insider secrets that have created champions!
Here are some benefits of what my training will give you:
1. Faster Results from your training.
2. Achieve greater levels of strength and conditioning!
3. Learn grappling principles that are rarely understood in most grappling circles.
4. Learn how to develop game plans and strategies to fit your specific physical, mental and emotional make up.
5. Learn my systematic way of training that eliminates the biggest flaws in your grappling game and allows you to develop world class technique!
6. Access to exclusive free videos available only to my free email members!
7. Learn how to dissect opponent’s on film and at tournaments so that you can exploit their weaknesses and avoid their strengths.
Simply fill out your info in the field to your right and we'll get started!
Check back regularly for articles, videos and products to help you in your quest for grappling greatness.
Ruiz Combat Grappling
Grappling World Champion